Monday, February 23, 2009

Local Officials, 2008 Town Reports et al

It's nearly the time of year when CVRPC mails out the request to town clerks to update our mailing list of local officials such as planning commissioners, select people, zoning administrators, and the like. However, I will wait until after Town Meeting to mail my request. I just want to alert you that it will be forthcoming!

In addition, I will be preparing the annual survey of housing units permitted during 2008. I will glean most of this data from town reports, but if CVPRC doesn't receive a copy of your town report,then I will have to send you an e-mail requesting the data. We would appreciate receiving a copy of your town report because it provides us with invaluable information on each town, AND saves us all an e-mail or two!

Please send us your town reports, and have a good Town Meeting!

No comments: